Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009 Good News Rescue Mission

We were asked to lead the worship and bring the Word at the Good News Rescue Mission in Redding, CA. We brought the keyboard for Don to play and one guitar for Lisa to play and Susan Cripe came to join us with her beautiful singing and Levi played percussion and sang. With the three of us singing we had some sweet 3 part harmonies going on! We were SO BLESSED to see most of the 200 homeless people really getting into the worship! We felt the Holy Spirit moving and Don shared his testimony and God's plan of salvation. We were asked several times to come back again. We would love to!

1 comment:

  1. I was there. I lived at GNRM for approx 8 and a half months. Now I have my onw place in the hotel. God is good to me. I loved the music and energy of the Towneley's (every month) -- and the preching teaching (low key) of Don's Father in Law, the Bible guy.

    ReplyDelete